- Title: Puzzle Catcher
- Developer/Publisher: BlitWise Productions LLC
- Platforms: iPhone/iPad and Android devices
- Release Date: October 2017 (iOS) / June 2018 (Android)
- Website: www.puzzlecatcher.com
- Price: Free, with IAP to unlock premium board packs
- Languages: English (additional localizations planned)
- Contact: email@example.com
A Colorful Tile Sliding Game With A Twist!
Inspired by suncatchers, tangrams, and quilting, Puzzle Catcher is a bright and vibrant tile game that celebrates the simple beauty of mosaic art. Enjoy the view as colorful glass tiles are spun into place, revealing the fun of creativity and the joy of getting it just right.
Unlock and explore the many lighthearted levels. From whimsical characters and geometric designs to geeky science stuff and monster trucks, there is something for everyone!
Play casual to relax after a hard day, or spark some excitement with challenge mode. It's your choice: make the levels look good, beat the clock, or really show off and do both at the same time! It's a simple game with surprising depth that's easy to learn but hard to master.
With its classic design and focus on the future, Puzzle Catcher is handcrafted for everyone to enjoy for generations to come.
- Tile Shapes: triangles, blocks, interlocking and more!
- High Replay Value: countless tile combinations
- Zap tiles to blow them up
- Casual Play and Challenge modes
- Includes Brilliance Pack (15 free levels)
- Playable demos for all premium board packs
- Color Blind Mode: built right in & toggle in real-time
- Screen Brightness Controls: play outside in the sunlight
- iPhoneX resolution support
Michael P. Welch runs his indie game studio in Upstate New York, USA, and has written well-known games such as Scorched Tanks, DX-Ball, and Pocket Tanks. BlitWise takes the long view on what it means to be a game developer and is keenly focused on writing games from scratch that are built to stand the test of time.
BlitWise Productions LLC permits you to create, publish, and stream videos, either free or ad-supported, by using captured or streamed video from Puzzle Catcher. Written permission to create such content is not required.
We reserve the right to update this policy without notice or liability. If you have more questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Drag tiles from the hopper on the left to the fun shape on the right, filling in the empty spaces until the puzzle is complete. You can rotate the tiles on a touch screen by tapping a second finger on the screen as you drag it with the first finger on the same hand. This requires a little practice, but you'll get it in no time! The tiles will fill up the hopper over time, so you have to move fast! If the tiles reach the top, the game is over and you'll have to start the level again. Remember, only one tile can be moved at a time. If you let a tile go, it will automatically slide back towards the hopper and must land before another tile can be selected. As you place more tiles in the puzzle, you will gain energy in your energy meter on the lower right. Tapping the energy meter will toggle Zap Mode on and off. When in Zap Mode, all the tiles on the screen will flash and you can destroy them by tapping until you run out of energy. Zapping tiles is very handy for clearing the hopper when it's getting filled up. And as you get good at the game, hit the plus button \"+\" in the lower left to drop extra tiles for getting the fastest times and the highest star ratings. Good luck, and game on!